Jo Simons - Cognitive Hypnotherapist & Reflexologist
BA (Hons), DipCHyp, HPD, NLP(Master Prac), MNCH (Acc.), MAR
I have had the privilege of being a Therapist for over ten years'. My training has lead me to work across a variety of issues including anxiety, confidence, fertility, pregnancy and weight loss.
In my previous working life, I was as a Manager for a Recruitment Consultancy, experiencing for myself anxiety and confidence related problems, which lead to stress, fertility issues and hormonal imbalance.
I was introduced to complementary therapies when I needed support to help me face my own anxiety around my fertility. Then, after falling pregnant, I discovered Hypnobirthing which put me in the right place, emotionally, mentally and physically for a natural childbirth.
Having benefited and seen for myself how powerful these therapies can be, I made the decision to retrain as a complementary therapist in 2004. I initially trained in Reflexology and then later in 2012, I started training in Hypnotherapy, so I could provide support mentally as well as physically to help other women to positively enhance their own lives.
I look forward to meeing you, so I can help you start your journey towards a happier and healthier you.
Qualified Cognitive Hypnotherapist, Master Practitioner of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), MAR Reflexologist and Confident Childbirth Hypnobirther.
I trained with Trevor Silvestor at the renowned Quest Institute for Hypnotherapy and NLP. Their training programme is one of the most thorough in the country. I also trained with Louise Keet at The London School of Reflexology.
I am committed to Continued Professional Development to update my skills and knowledge, regularly attending courses, workshops and seminars to keep my training up to date so that you may benefit from the latest techniques available.
- MNCH (Acc.) – Accredited Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy. Membership ID: 4971.
- MAR – Member of the Association of Reflexologists. Membership Number: 15903.
- Registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), Registration Number: 000051-D13.
- NLP(prac) – Master Practitioner of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), 2014.
- DipCHyp – Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy, 2013.
- HPD – Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma, 2013.
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology, 2004.
- BA(Hons) – Bachelor (Honours) in Business Studies, 1989.
Additional Courses include:
- Confident Childbirth Practitioner Certificate, 2012.
- Baby Quest, Fertility Programme, 2013.
- Winning Mind Coaching, 2014.
- Hot Women Cool Solutions Practitioner, 2015.
- Addictions Inside Out Certificate, 2018.
- Preconception, Pregnancy and Postnatal Care Reflexology Diploma, 2005.
- Spinal Reflexology Post Graduate Certificate, 2009.
- Maternity Reflexology Certificate, 2017.
- First Aid Certificate (updated 2018).
- Enhanced DBS Certificate.