Jo Simons - Therapist & Coach
Master Practitioner of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), Certified Life and Confidence Coach, Cognitive Hypnotherapist, MAR Reflexologist and Confident Childbirth Hypnobirther.
I have had the privilege of working as a Therapist and Coach for over ten years'. My main clients are women suffering fears, anxiety and overwhelm often related to their fertility journey, pregnancy or their own health & well-being.
I am passionate about helping them become calm, gain confidence in themselves and find clarity about what they want out of life without their anxiety holding them back.
Jo Simons - Cognitive Hypnotherapist & Confidence Coach
I have been anxious and stressed at various times in my life suffering with feelings of not being "good enough", being out of control as well as often having a fear of failure and a lack of self belief. All areas I often see in my clients.
I was first introduced to therapy when I needed support to manage anxiety around my own fertility. At the time, I was working as a Manager in a busy Recruitment Consultancy, experiencing anxiety & high stress levels. I did eventually fall pregnant, and then also discovered HYPNOBIRTHIING, which gave me the tools I needed emotionally and mentally for a natural childbirth.
Having seen for myself how powerful these therapies can be, I made a career change and retrained as a Therapist in 2004. I wanted to be able to provide support mentally, as well as physically, to help other women through anxiety and stress whilst empowering with the confidence to be who they want to be. Training initially in REFLEXOLOGY and then later on in HYPNOTHERAPY and COACHING.
I have used Hypnotherapy for many areas of my life to keep my calm and grounded. I also used to be a complete nightmare with blood and needles and although I can't say I love it now I am quite happy to have a blood test and injections - very different to the way I was in the past! I also
If you have a Hypnotherapy or Coaching session, the insights about yourself and the tools you will learn will help in all aspects of your life whether you are trying for a baby, have pregnancy anxiety, want to change an unwanted behaviour or would like to take a look at all areas of your life through a coaching programme tailored to you.
If you have any questions please get in touch as I would love to help you start your journey towards a happier and healthier you so you can live your best life.
- Accredited Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy, MNCH (Acc.). Since 2012.
- Member of the Association of Reflexologists, MAR. Since 2004.
- Registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC),MCNHC. Since 2010.
Professional Qualifications and Certifications:
- Master Practitioner of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) - The Quest Institute
- Confident Life Coach Certification - Transformation Academy.
- Professional Life Coaching Certification - NLP School.
- Winning Mind Coaching - The Quest Institute.
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy, DipCHyp.
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma, HPD.
- Confident Childbirth Practitioner Certificate.
- Addictions Inside Out Certificate.
- Hot Women Cool Solutions Practitioner.
- Baby Quest, Fertility Programme.
I am committed to Continued Professional Development to update my skills and knowledge, regularly attending courses, workshops and seminars to keep my training up to date so that you may benefit from the latest techniques available.