Cognitive Hypnotherapist & Reflexologist
Jo Simons - Cognitive Hypnotherapist & Reflexologist
BA (Hons), DipCHyp, HPD, NLP(Master Prac), MNCH (Acc.), MAR
I have had the privilege of being a Therapist for over ten years'. My training has lead me to be qualified in a number of highly effective therapies allowing me to work across a variety of women's issues including anxiety, confidence, fertility, pregnancy and weight loss.
My previous working life was as a Manager for a Recruitment Consultancy, experiencing for myself anxiety and confidence related problems, including stress, fertility issues and hormonal imbalance.
I was introduced to complementary therapies when I needed support to help me face my own anxieties around my fertility. After falling pregnant, I discovered hypnobirthing which then put me in the right place emotional, mental and physically for a natural childbirth.
Having benefited and seen for myself how powerful these therapies can be, I made the decision to retrain so I could help others to make a positive difference to their own lives.
Qualified Cognitive Hypnotherapist, Masters Practitioner of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), MAR Reflexologist and Confident Childbirth Hypnobirther.
I trained with Trevor Silvestor at the well renowned Quest Institute for Hypnotherapy and NLP, their training programme is one of the most thorough in the country, and also with Louise Keet at The London School of Reflexology.
I am committed to Continued Professional Development to update my skills and knowledge, regularly attending courses, workshops and seminars to keep my training up to date so that you may benefit from the latest techniques available.
- NLP(prac) – Master Practitioner of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), 2014.
- DipCHyp – Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy, 2013.
- HPD – Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma, 2013.
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology, 2004.
- BA(Hons) – Bachelor (Honours) in Business Studies, 1989.
- MNCH (Acc.) – Accredited Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy. Membership ID: 4971.
- MAR – Member of the Association of Reflexologists. Membership Number: 15903.
- Registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), Registration Number: 000051-D13.
Additional Courses include:
- Confident Childbirth Practitioner Certificate, 2012.
- Preconception, Pregnancy and Postnatal Care Reflexology Diploma, 2005.
- Maternity Reflexology Certificate, 2017.
- Spinal Reflexology Post Graduate Certificate, 2009.
- Winning Mind Coaching, 2014.
- Baby Quest, Fertility Programme, 2013.
- First Aid Certificate (updated 2018).
- Hot Women Cool Solutions Practitioner, 2015.
- Addictions Inside Out Certificate, 2018.
I also have an up to date Enchanced DBS Certificate.
I welcome the opportunity of meeting you, so you can begin your journey towards a happier and healthier you.