BA (Hons), DipCHyp, HPD, NLP(Master Prac), MNCH (Acc.), MAR
Cognitive Hypnotherapist, Reflexologist & Hypnobirthing Practitioner
My formal qualifications
Qualified Cognitive Hypnotherapist, Masters Practitioner of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), MAR Reflexologist and Confident Childbirth Hypnobirther. I trained with Trevor Silvestor at the well renowned Quest Institute for Hypnotherapy and NLP, their training programme is one of the most thorough in the country, and also with Louise Keet at The London School of Reflexology.
I am an Accredited Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy, Membership ID: 4971, The Association of Reflexologists, Membership Number: 15903, and registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), Registration Number: 000051-D13. I also hold a current DBS (CRB) certificate.
I am committed to Continued Professional Development to update my skills and knowledge, Regularly attending courses, workshops and seminars to keep my training up to date so that you may benefit from the latest techniques available.
I am often asked what the letters after my name stand for:
- BA(Hons) – Bachelor (Honours) in Business Studies
- DipCHyp – Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy
- HPD – Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- NLP(prac) – Master Practitioner of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- MNCH (Acc.) – Accredited Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy
- MAR – Member of the Association of Reflexologists
Additional Courses and Qualifications have included:
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
- Preconception, Pregnancy and Postnatal Care Reflexology Diploma
- Spinal Reflexology Post Graduate Certificate
- Confident Childbirth Practitioner Certificate
- Winning Mind Coaching
- Baby Quest, Fertility Programme
- First Aid Certificate (updated 2015)
- Hot Women Cool Solutions Practitioner
I welcome the opportunity of meeting you, so you can begin your journey towards a happier and healthier you.