I was first introduced to complementary therapy when I had my own fertility challenges. After the birth of my daughter in 2004, using Hypnobirthing, I reassessed my interests and personal values and decided to embark on my journey into therapy training and a life changing career.
Previously I worked in a stressful corporate role. I can relate to the demands and challenges of business life and clients who are struggling with anxiety related problems which often leads to stress, panic attacks and hormonal imbalance.
The therapies I offer:
COGNITIVE HYPNOTHERAPY for a whole range of issues including Anxiety, to increase Confidence, to banish Phobias, stop Insomnia, or to help you Lose Weight. I also run Hypnofertility programmes for natural conception or IVF cycles,
REFLEXOLOGY for relaxation, stress, back pain, digestive disorders, hormonal imbalance. and stress, I also offer Fertility Reflexology for Natural Conception or IVF cycles and Pregnancy Reflexology to prepare for birth or to induce labour.
HYPNOBIRTHING to give you the tools to aid you to have the most calm birth experience possible for you.
My formal qualifications
I am a fully qualified Cognitive Hypnotherapist, Masters Practitioner of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), MAR Reflexologist and Confident Childbirth Hypnobirther. I trained with Trevor Silvestor at the well renowned Quest Institute for Hypnotherapy and NLP, their training programme is one of the most thorough in the country and with Louise Keet at The London School of Reflexology.
I am an Accredited Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy and The Association of Reflexologists. I am also registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and abide by their strict code of ethics and hold a current DBS (CRB) certificate.
I am committed to Continued Professional Development to update my skills and knowledge regularly and I regularly attend courses, workshops and seminars to keep my training up to date so that you may benefit from the latest techniques available.
I am often asked what the letters after my name stand for:
- BA(Hons) – Bachelor (Honours) in Business Studies
- DipCHyp – Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy
- HPD – Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- NLP(prac) – Master Practitioner of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- MNCH (Acc.) – Accredited Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy
- MAR – Member of the Association of Reflexologists
Additional Courses and Qualifications include:
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
- Preconception, Pregnancy and Postnatal Care Reflexology Diploma
- Spinal Reflexology Post Graduate Certificate
- Confident Childbirth Practitioner Certificate
- Winning Mind Coaching
- Baby Quest, Fertility Programme
- First Aid Certificate (updated 2015)
- Hot Women Cool Solutions Practitioner
I welcome the opportunity of meeting you and working towards a happier and healthier you.