BA (Hons), DipCHyp, HPD, NLP(Master Prac), MNCH (Acc.), MAR
Cognitive Hypnotherapist, Reflexologist & Hypnobirthing Practitioner
I have now enjoyed being a Therapist for nine years. Previously I worked in recruitment consultancy, experiencing for myself anxiety related problems, including stress and hormonal imbalance.
My introduction to complementary therapies came when I needed support to help me face anxiety around my own fertility issues. Then after falling pregnant, I learnt hypnobirthing techniques which helped put me in the right place emotional, mental and physically for childbirth.
Having benefited and seen for myself how powerful these therapies can be, I made the decision to retrain so I could help others to make a positive difference to their own life.
Qualified Cognitive Hypnotherapist, Masters Practitioner of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), MAR Reflexologist and Confident Childbirth Hypnobirther. I trained with Trevor Silvestor at the well renowned Quest Institute for Hypnotherapy and NLP, their training programme is one of the most thorough in the country, and also with Louise Keet at The London School of Reflexology.
I am an Accredited Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy, Membership ID: 4971, The Association of Reflexologists, Membership Number: 15903, and registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), Registration Number: 000051-D13. I also hold a current DBS (CRB) and First Aid Certificate.
I am committed to Continued Professional Development to update my skills and knowledge, Regularly attending courses, workshops and seminars to keep my training up to date so that you may benefit from the latest techniques available.
I am often asked what the letters after my name stand for:
- BA(Hons) – Bachelor (Honours) in Business Studies
- DipCHyp – Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy
- HPD – Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- NLP(prac) – Master Practitioner of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- MNCH (Acc.) – Accredited Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy
- MAR – Member of the Association of Reflexologists
Additional Courses and Qualifications have included:
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
- Preconception, Pregnancy and Postnatal Care Reflexology Diploma
- Spinal Reflexology Post Graduate Certificate
- Confident Childbirth Practitioner Certificate
- Winning Mind Coaching
- Baby Quest, Fertility Programme
- First Aid Certificate (updated 2018)
- Hot Women Cool Solutions Practitioner
I welcome the opportunity of meeting you, so you can begin your journey towards a happier and healthier you.