Take Control of your Anxiety
Anxiety and panic disorders affect more than two million people in the UK. A little bit of stress or pressure is good for us, it’s what drives us on to get things done and achieve our goals and keeps us safe from danger. We all need a certain amount of stress to enable us to function, but when the scales tip too much the wrong way, we start to feel overwhelmed.
If you don’t take control, this might lead to anxiety, panic attacks, OCD, high blood pressure, worrying, palpitations, sense of fear, IBS, insomnia, headaches, general fatigue, or a general lack of concentration. Ongoing stress and anxiety can really affect your sleep, your quality personal time as well as your ability to perform at work.
Most often anxiety involves worrying about the future so getting the balance right between working effectively under pressure and managing stress can make a massive difference to your life, allowing you to feel in control, both now and in the future.
Hypnosis for Anxiety
Working together, using a variety of Cognitive Hypnotherapy techniques I will aim to help you:
- Learn some self help methods which will allow you to quickly reduce your anxiety and stress allowing you to keep calm and in control.
- Identify and resolve any underlying emotions or beliefs which may be contributing to your anxiety.
- Help you understand what happens physiologically and emotionally during anxiety and stress so you can manage it more successfully.
- Your sessions will last 60 – 90 minutes and you will receive hypnosis mp3s, including a personalised mp3 usually after the second session.
Cost of Hypnosis for Anxiety Ealing & W1
You and your needs are unique. You will receive tailored sessions that get to the heart of what you want to change. Most clients notice a profound difference after a couple of sessions.
|Hypnotherapy – 60 minutes
– includes a personalised mp3 after the 2nd session
I take cash or personal cheques on the day. If you prefer you can prepay via bank transfer, or by using a credit or debit card, or paypal on my payment page.