Take Control of your Anxiety
Anxious and overwhelmed? Does anxiety hold you back from what you could achieve?
Anxiety and panic disorders affect more than two million people in the UK. A little bit of stress or pressure is good for us, it’s what drives us on to get things done and achieve our goals.
If you don’t take control, this might lead to anxiety, panic attacks, OCD, high blood pressure, worrying, palpitations, sense of fear, IBS, insomnia, headaches, general fatigue, or a general lack of concentration. Ongoing stress and anxiety can really affect your sleep, your quality personal time as well as your ability to perform at work.
Most often anxiety involves worrying about the future so getting the balance right between working effectively under pressure and managing stress can make a massive difference to your life, allowing you to feel in control, both now and in the future.
This is where Hypnosis for Anxiety could benefit you so you can change your thought patterns and start to reach your full potential.
Move forward in your life, feeling less anxious, calm and more in control.
Hypnosis for Anxiety
Anxiety, stress and panic attacks are just our unconscious mind trying to protect us from what it perceives as a threatening situation.
Cognitive Hypnotherapy uses powerful tools to re-educate your unconscious thought patterns into being able to treat these situations just like any other, allowing you to enjoy your life and the opportunities it brings.
I will help you:
- Learn some self help methods which will allow you to quickly reduce your anxiety and stress allowing you to keep calm and in control.
- Identify and resolve any underlying emotions or beliefs which may be contributing to your anxiety.
- Help you understand what happens physiologically and emotionally during anxiety and stress so you can manage it more successfully.
- You will receive hypnosis mp3s to listen to at home, usually including a personalised mp3 after the second session.
Cost of Hypnosis for Anxiety Ealing
You and your needs are unique. You will receive tailored sessions that get to the heart of what you want to change. Most clients notice a profound difference after a couple of sessions.
– Sessions last 60 -75 minutes.
I take cash or personal cheques on the day. If you prefer you can prepay via bank transfer, or by using a credit or debit card, or paypal on my payment page.