Could you benefit from Hypnosis for the Menopause
Hypnosis for Menopause aims to help you manage specific symptoms, emotions as well as your physical well being. Many studies have looked at the mind-body connection and how the thought processes can produce significant changes in physical experiences within the body.
As well as a Cognitive Hypnotherapist, I am also a Hot Women Cool Solutions Practitioner, specifically trained in a variety of effective techniques to aid with your menopause symptoms.
I will aim to help you:
- Learn some self help techniques to enable you to quickly reduce the symptoms of hot flushes allowing you to feel calmer, in control and cooler!
- Identify and resolve any underlying emotions or beliefs which may be affecting your self confidence or image.
- Reduce any anxiety which may be effecting your relationships and general mood.
- Help you make any necessary lifestyle changes such as stopping smoking, reducing alcohol and caffeine, reducing stress, eating healthily and taking regular exercise which can all help.
- Develop a positive attitude and make choices which can ensure that this becomes a positive phase in your life.
Read these posts if you would like to find out more about how hypnotherapy could help you stay in your control of your menopausal symptoms.
Research revealed a decrease in hot flushes by women experiencing the menopause when they used hypnosis. Over a course of five weeks, women’s experience of hot flushes had decreased by about 70%.
Cost of Hypnosis for Menopause in Ealing & London
Some clients will start to notice a difference in how they can control their symptoms after just a couple of sessions.
However, you may find you would benefit from some additional life coaching to make sure your mind and confidence are in the best place for you to move into this new period in your life.
|Hypnotherapy – 60 minutes – includes MP3||£80||£150|