Hypnotherapy for the Menopause
Manage your symptoms naturally
"I empower my clients with the tools and mindset, to enable them to feel less anxious, more confident and back in control."
Whether you are in your mid forties or older, you are likely to be either peri-menopausal or menopausal. Hypnosis for the Menopause aims to help you manage specific symptoms, your emotions, as well as your physical well being. Helping you to feel empowered and more balanced to deal with your changing body during this natural process.
As well as a Cognitive Hypnotherapist, I am also a Hot Women Cool Solutions Practitioner, specifically trained to use a variety of effective techniques to aid with your menopause symptoms. There have been many studies which have looked at the mind-body connection and how your thought processes can produce significant changes in physical experiences within the body.
I will help you:
- Learn some self help techniques to enable you to quickly reduce the symptoms of hot flushes allowing you to feel calmer, in control and cooler!
- Identify and resolve any underlying emotions or beliefs which may be affecting your self confidence or image.
- Reduce any anxiety or stress which may be effecting your relationships and general mood.
- Help you make any needed lifestyle changes such as stopping smoking, reducing alcohol, sugar or caffeine as these can have a significant impact on your hormonal levels. And if needed weight loss and taking regular exercise which can all help.
- Develop a positive attitude and make choices which can ensure that this becomes a positive phase in your life.
Now in my 50's myself I have been peri-menopausal for the last few years and have found these tools invaluable in helping me to feel more in control of my daily hot flushes.
"Jo creates tailored sessions that are adapted for you with a combination of face-to-face sessions, practical exercises and downloads that you can listen to at home. The treatment has been of great value to me personally."
Read these posts if you would like to find out more about how hypnotherapy could help you stay in your control of your menopausal symptoms.
Research revealed a decrease in hot flushes by women experiencing the menopause when they used hypnosis. Over a course of five weeks, women’s experience of hot flushes had decreased by about 70%.
Cost of Hypnotherapy for the Menopause
Some clients will start to notice a difference in how they can control their symptoms after just a couple of sessions.
However, you may find you would benefit from some additional life coaching to make sure your mind and confidence are in the best place for you to move into this new period in your life.
Agreed in advance, Hypnotherapy sessions are £80 (Ealing), £125 (London W1) for an hour, longer or a package of sessions are available if agreed in advance. Includes mp3 recordings to listen to at home.
Payment can be taken in cash, by bank transfer or personal cheque.
Take control of the menopause
Contact me today for your initial free, no obligation consultation, and start to take back some control of your life.
Hypnotherapy Clinic: Ealing, West London & London W1.