This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Jo Simons the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Data – means collectively all information that you submit to Jo Simons via the Website. Cookie – means a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.
- Jo Simons – means Jo Simons trading as Jo Simons – Cognitive Hypnotherapy, Reflexology and Hypnobirthing of 35 Sunnyside Road, London W5 5HT;
- UK and EU Cookie Law – means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011
- User – means any third party that accesses the Website.
- Website – means the website that you are currently using, www.josimons.co.uk.
Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of Jo Simons and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
You may access most areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However the following Data may be collected by this website:
- If submitted by you – name; contact information such as email address, address and telephone numbers;
- Automatically collected – IP address; web browser type and version; operating system; a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this website, and the site you exit to (via Goggle Analytics)
Our Use of Data
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to the third party website clause below, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details see Security clause below.
- Data may be used by us for the transmission of newsletters via email. However, please note there is an unsubscribe button with every communication.
Third Party Websites and Services
Jo Simons may employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters of payment processing. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Jo Simons requests.
Links to Other Websites
Your Right to Withhold Information
Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Jo Simons.
Data security is of great importance to Jo Simons and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
Changes to this Policy
Jo Simons reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations